Hair Repair Moisturizing Spray for Manes, Tails, & Coats
Happy Horse™ Hair Repair is a lanolin-enriched concentrate that is used as a coat and skin moisturizing spray for horses that assists in replacing vital oils to coats, manes and tails. When used daily, it helps control dandruff, dry or itchy irritated skin and flaking while promoting a healthy, natural shine. Hair Repair is recommended as a daily grooming aid, after body clipping or bathing and to repair dry, brittle or sun-damaged coats, manes and tails. This 16oz concentrate will make up to 1 ready-to-use gallon of moisturizing spray.
DIRECTIONS: Combine 1 part Happy Horse™ Hair Repair with 8 parts water and mix thoroughly in a spray bottle. Shake frequently during application. After grooming or bathing, spray entire body, mane and tail. Rub in with dean towel or soft brush, following the direction of the coat. Spray additional amounts into manes, tails and other dry areas and work through for a more thorough conditioning treatment.
- Contains Lanolin – Lanolin is a naturally occurring byproduct of sheep wool, and when applied topically, effectively penetrates the skins surface to moisturize skin and condition hair.
- Promotes Shine – Contains zero alcohol, silicones or harsh parabens and will achieve a healthy, long lasting shine by nourishing and hydrating manes, tails & coats.
- Highly Moisturizing – Helps control dandruff, dry or itchy irritated skin and flaking while promoting a healthy, natural shine.
- Concentrate – Concentrated formula will make up to 1 ready-to-use gallon of moisturizing spray. To dilute, mix 1 part Hair Repair to 8 parts water in a misting spray bottle.
- When to Use – Prevent dry or flaking skin and dull coats by using after bathing or clipping, during blanketing season to prevent blanket rubs and to repair and prevent brittle, sun bleached hair.