MYRISTIN EQUINE HIP AND JOINT SUPPLEMENT
Myristin® Equine Hip & Joint Formula is ideal for horse owners and caretakers who seek a powerful supplement that contains Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) because it provides drug-free relief from joint pain, inflammation, stiffness, supporting joint health.
There are many equine joint formulations on the market, some of which contain various amounts of CMO. However, other formulations contain less CMO and more nutrients (such as glucosamine, MSM, and vitamins) than they do CMO. Myristin® Equine Hip & Joint Formula omits the other joint nutrients, leaving a robust dosage of Cetyl Myristoleate (20% of the product) in a corn starch base.
How does Myristin® Equine Hip & Joint Formula compare with other Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) joint products on the market and pricing? Our experience is that competitors’ labels and marketing information often do not reveal the true amount of molecular CMO in their products. When comparing the cost of molecular CMO in our product to the cost of actual molecular CMO in our competitors’ products, Myristin® Equine Hip & Joint Formula offers the best value – by far.
Our product was developed by the family of the original discoverer of Cetyl Myristoleate, Harry Diehl, Ph.D. Since 1996, members of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association have been using Myristin® for dogs, cats, horses, and other animals. Myristin® is made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
We recommend an initial 60-day regimen of 4 measuring tablespoonfuls of Myristin® Equine Hip & Joint Formula powder per day. Feed 2 tablespoons two times per day. By the end of the 60 days, your horse will have taken a total of 600 grams of molecular Cetyl Myristoleate.
After the initial 60-day regimen, we recommend a maintenance regimen of 2 measuring tablespoonfuls of Myristin® Equine Hip & Joint Formula per day. Feed 1 tablespoon two times per day. This maintenance regimen offers your horse a total monthly dose of 150 grams of molecular Cetyl Myristoleate. The powder can be mixed with any kind of sweet feed, oats, etc.
• Mix Myristin® Equine Hip & Joint Supplement powder with any kind of sweet feed, oats, or similar food.
• If your horse is reluctant to eat the powder, starting with a smaller dose per feeding will help familiarize the horse with powder.
• If your horse will not eat powder when mixed with sweet feed, try moistening the feed so that powder adheres to it.
• If your horse still rejects powder, try mixing with molasses, apple sauce, or wet beet pulp.
• For difficult eaters, syringe in the first few feedings mixed with applesauce until the horse accepts the product.